This sponsored article was created by our content partners, BAW Media. Thank you for supporting the partners who make SitePoint possible.
Every designer has a toolbox of industry tips and tricks they go to in every project. There are countless new web design and web development tools released every day, and it can be hard to forego old favorites and keep up to date with the latest (and greatest) web design resources.
Managing a creative workflow — for oneself or for an entire creative agency — is complex. It can also easily become overwhelming for anyone attempting to do tasks manually. Creative management software and design tools can help to make your workflow easier — and substantially more straightforward.
Web design is constantly breaking new ground with exciting contemporary techniques — around things like advanced interactions, animations, and visual effects. And many designers prefer to use no-code tools, which enable them to do everything faster and easier than ever before.
With so many options, it can be difficult to choose from the many hundreds of web design tools out there — which is why we’ve put this guide together.
Trafft booking solutions are being used worldwide to automate and manage business appointments. The implementation of Trafft is easy and can quickly be put into use and operated without any need for technical support.
Trafft offers a free plan and three paid plans that can be tailored to your business, as you can choose to activate only the features you need and want to use.
- Trafft can manage an unlimited number of appointments.
- Trafft can support appointments at multiple locations.
- Trafft integrates smoothly with Google Calendar, Google Meet, MailChimp, SendFox, Zoom meetings, Zapier, and other services.
- The booking page can be customized according to your business by changing fonts, colors and adding custom code to fit your brand.
- All Trafft plans come with SMS and email notifications, group booking capabilities, employee assignments, scheduling and special days tracking, as well as online payment features including taxes.
Trafft software is GDPR compliant and provides its users with highly secure end-to-end encryption.
Click on the image above to find out even more about what Trafft has to offer.
Three BeTheme key features — BeBuilder, the Admin Panel, and 650+ customizable Pre-built Websites — together with this theme’s 40+ other core features, give Be’s users unlimited design opportunities.
- The 650+ pre-built websites give designers a jump start, and its users can create any layout using sections, wraps, shortcodes, and styling options.
- The Admin Panel eliminates the need for coding.
- The fast and flexible BeBuilder offers a wide range of new page-building features that allow you to create limitless layout possibilities by importing from Be’s pre-built website’s 3000+ pages. You can import, export, save, and retrieve blocks of content and design revisions, and create the page backgrounds you always wanted to.
Theme Options 3 is another new feature. It augments the Admin Panel somewhat in that it allows users to set portfolio, shop, and blog